Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Cat Soup


We all know it is hard to take a shower and have a 19 month old baby running around the house at the same time. Usuallky Anson is really good, I close all the doors in the house and he just watches tv or pounds on the bathroom door till I get out. Well lets just say Anson has learned to open the sliding door to the kitchen and the door from the kitchen to the laundry room/work shop/ cat room does not latch. (something I have been asking and asking Drew to fix but has never been done) (the story of my life) So as i get out of the shower, I notice Anson is not screeming at the door, so i took my time , as I exit the bathroom I notice he is not watching tv like I thought he was, I notice he has opend the sliding door to the kitchen, so I get all worried thinking he has gotten into the cleaning supplies under the sink (those cubbords have no child proof latch on them eather, somethng I have asked drew to do also) so I run in the kitchen and see this. Anson has transfered all of Skeetiz food from her food bowl to her water bowl and made CAT SOUP, his face had a little "soup" on it and his hands had plenty of "soup" on them too. Now usually Skeetiz runs away from Anson, but it looks like she is enjoying what he is doing for her. Now after I took a few pictures and kinna giggled, I told him that this was a NO NO and he is not alowed to go in the kitty room ever again. now he knows he is not suposed to be in there, but you know how kids are, they will do what ever they want.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Had a doc one time tell me that dog food was probably the most nutritous thing the kid ate that day............