
Winters are hard for Anson because he just wants to be outside! So I can tell this winter is going to be a challenge for us both. But this week we went to the store and got some water colors. Lets just say this kept him busy for over an hour! I am defiantly going to make it a weekly thing for him to do, not an every day thing because he will get sick of it, but I think a weekly thing will be good for him. And thanks to my mom we have access to all the paper we want! THANKS MOM! He has three different brushes in his hand, he moves them from one hand to the other and then puts them all in one hand. I got three brushes so him and I could paint together but he wanted all three of them! he he he.
No comments:
Post a Comment