Saturday, February 17, 2007

A GOOD DAY


Today is the first day I have been able to smile and feel happy at the same time. Lorin is doing SO GOOD! She is eating her bottles like a piggie, and just looks so much healthier. This morning I got to go to the hospital and feed her a 32 cc bottle and she scarfed the whole thing down! The nurse also told me how well she thought Lorin was doing and how strong she is getting. I just wanted to keep you all up to date on how she is doing, your prayers are appreciated and felt. THANK YOU. Hopefully we will keep having good days and Lorin will be home with us and we can be a family.

3 comments:

~ Amy said...

It won't be long now Kay!

Tara said...

What a cutie!! The girls think their newest cousin is so cute.

Alisa said...

Glad she is doing better and better. Thanks for keeping everyone posted. Congrats on your smile coming back! Luv ya