Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Tagged.... PSH

Ok Just for Bon.....
Jobs I have held
1. KFC
2. Produce worker at Maceys!
3. American Express
4. Liberty Square
5. Block Buster
6. OREM FITNESS CENTER (favorite job)
7. Basketball Coach
8. Info Trax
9. MOM
Movies I can watch again and again..
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Walk the line
3. How to loose a guy in 10 days
4. Remember the Titans

Guilty Pleasures
1. CAFE RIO!

Places I have lived
1. Spanish
2. Provo
3. Springville

Shows I enjoy
1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Prison Break
4. Brothers and Sisters

Web sites I visit Daily
1. My email

Body parts I have injured
1. I have hurt my anckels so many times I cannot count.
2. My knees
3. My back

Nick Names
1. Kay Star
2. Kay

Person who Taged me
BON BON

People I tag....
Anyone who read this, I want to see you do it too....

3 comments:

~ Amy said...

Interesting! Check out mine on my blog.

Dave said...

I am tagged but defiant... maybe I will give in later

Bonny said...

Thanks Kay!
Remember when we worked at Macey's together! That was so much fun. I totally forgot that you worked at KFC...ew! I love Prison Break too...that reminds me, when does it come back on!?