this picture is of GRANDMA in her baithing suite... he he he (sorry grandma, but alisa needs a laugh)
this is of my aunt cindy getting her "white elefant" you can see mindys face in the back ground, i think she is guilty...
THis is a picture of colby and cindy, and you can see jayannes foot. cindy seemed super happy this wonderfull day.
a picture of jayce and her santa hat
this is kinna old, but you can see all of your aunts, i know you miss them.
this is you hubby that you miss so much.
this is anson and his uncle bill. what a good guy.So you see I am thinking of you Alisa. I really wish you were here. love ya
kay
1 comment:
Ohhhh. I love it. You are the best cousin ever. And now that you did that you are are even better than the best! That is too cute. Love ya. It made my day.
Post a Comment