wish I could have been there for girls night! We will be in town for a few days on the fourth, hopefully we can get together...
So, can we have a girls night when I come to town? We betta. BTW you are one chill cat on that bike.
It is so like Cindy to have a motorcycle. You guys know you rule, right? Yes, let's get together with Jax while she's around.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wish I could have been there for girls night! We will be in town for a few days on the fourth, hopefully we can get together...
So, can we have a girls night when I come to town? We betta. BTW you are one chill cat on that bike.
It is so like Cindy to have a motorcycle. You guys know you rule, right? Yes, let's get together with Jax while she's around.
Post a Comment