Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yeee HAAAA

So, Drew has been slacking, and since the kids really wanted carpet, Lorin took it upon her self to get to work!
Drew let Anson take a bath in MY tub, at first Anson was scared that it was so DEEP and then Drew turned on the "bubbles" and Anson could barley stay on his butt. Anson loved it and insists on taking baths in moms tub...
This is our EARLY (or late) Christmas, Anson and Lorin were so happy to be running around and jumping around the "new house" who needs toys, the kids just love running around it.
for some reason, my kids DO NOT believe in cloths, Anson takes them off faster than I can put them on, and as soon as Anson takes his cloths off, so does Lorin, and they run around the house together, it is actually one of the cutest things I have ever seen, so I don't mind them doing it... They call them selves "strong boy, and strong girl" so they are showing you their uniforms.
I love this picture of Anson and Lorin. Anson is showing you his new wall stickers, and he is so proud of them, and Lorin is being cute in her new outfit not getting in the way of Ansons stickers. (thanks P)

4 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh, so ummm do you mean happy showing their uniforms, or birthday suits? If you want to call them uniforms then have at it, but last I checked it was a birthday suit! And what if I want to take a bath in mom's tub?

Robison Fam. said...

Your kids are getting so big! What cuties. I really need to see them.

Annie said...

Wow! Good work on the addition. Your little ones are so big. I need to get out there and see you.

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

Can I have a bath in your tub if I ever get out to Utah?