At pre-school Anson had a Ginger Bread man day. He came home all excited that ginger bread men "ran" (his teacher hid the cookies and they had to find them) Since Drew was at work all day he came home wanting to have fun with the kids too. So we did our own ginger bread men, and house! it was so much fun!
This is the new addition to our family, it will hold our other new addition to our family in March..... The kids love riding in the van, they feel so cool to actually see the road and other cars.
we start child labor young.
We had another ginger bread men making with Nana and Makaila. They all had fun cutting them out, eating the dough, and decorating. (Nana has some dough in her mouth, that is why she is keeping her mouth closed, sneaky, sneaky, nana)
This is Lorin in her Christmas PJ's (yes we had to get the same for Anson and Lorin) and this is her present from Santa
Here is Anson in his PJ's and holding his present from Santa
This was Nana's and Papa's house, this was the only picture I could get of all three grand kids.
The day after Christmas, for some reason we got to sleep in, you see, usually Anson comes in and wakes us up and cuddles with us until Lorin wakes up, but this morning, he woke up and ran in the living room and started to play with his toys.

We had Tyson, Nana and Papa over for dinner one night, and for desert we had an apple crisp, we all went into the living room to eat it, and Lorin stayed in the kitchen and had her own desert. (what a sneak)

This was the best present Santa brought, a play dough set and toys, it keeps the kids busy for at least 30min a day, and it is an easy clean up. THANKS SANTA!

Drew made the kids a Snow house! Lorin Loves to sit in it and watch what goes on. And you can see our new house in this picture! it is coming along!



4 comments:
wait a second...another new addition in march? Did I miss something?
So you are officially a mormon mom equipped with a toddler in each arm and a babes in the middle. But please don't become one of those families that ends up on TLC with 17 kids and growing, I am not sure hat a mini van can hold that many. But at least when peeps ask us when we are having kidlets I can just tell them Kay has taken one maybe two for the team! By the way, I am impressed by Anson's face planting or falling as you call it!
I really enjoyed that post. The kids are SO cute!
Another new addition!? How freaking exciting! I love the blogs, especially the matching Pj's! Funny! I like the pic of Loren in the Spider Man get-up as well. She must really love that big brother!
Post a Comment