Monday, March 02, 2009

What did you do this weekend? I had a baby!

Welcome Jessica Claire Payne! Feb 28, 2009! 4lbs 9oz! AND SO STRONG!!
Her Brother and Sister LOVE HER!

One Happy Family!

Just Chillin'
So, she happend FAST and unexpected, just over a month early. Jessica and my body got together with out telling me and decited to suprise me and make me run to Labor and Delivary. Jessica blessed us with her sweet spirit. I love her so much! I will tell you more once I get the swing of things with three kids. Just thought if you saw pictures you would beleive me that I really did have a baby this weekend......ha ha ha.


15 comments:

Bonny said...

oh a premie! I love it! I have to admit, I was shocked! Glad you're all doing well! I'll try to stop by next time I'm in the area!

Uncle Rick said...

Congratulations, To the Payne family! That little gal is beautiful! I would like to keep them just a little bit bigger and keep them that away for about 10 to 15 years then let them grow up.
But I guess that won't happen.
See Ya!

Baker Family said...

I cant believe you had your baby before me....and I am delivering early as well. Tomorrow actually. She looks beautiful.
~Melissa

Ashley Harward said...

Congrats! She's beautiful.
And now that she's here, safe and sound, you can give her a thousand thank you's for not making you suffer through that last HORRIBLE month!
:)

Ashley

Sally said...

ummm, what happened to your little name rule? for countless nights i would rack my brain to think of 5 letter names that end in N... how did i never once think of Jessica! congratulations, i'm glad you're both doing well. She's beautiful! I'll see you at bunco on thursday. just kidding, i'll think you're crazy if you come. that's funny... i didn't come to the one you hosted because i just had a baby the week before, and you're not coming to the one i'm hosting for the same reason! i'll stop writing now. bye! good luck with that 3 kids thing!

Lisa said...

Congrats! She's beautiful! I'm glad everything went ok.

Brent & Andrea said...

Congrats, Kaystar! Jessica is beautiful and I love her name. She is such a little baby. Hope you guys are doing well.

Alisa said...

Still in shock, if I would have just stayed for one more hour, I could have held you little hand all the way to the hosp. Dang it, I always miss out on the fun. But I do want to know if Drew turned his cop lights on as he was driving to meet you??? She is such a doll, you make cute kids. Call me if you need help, or if you need to get out!!! Love ya like a cousin

Annie said...

Congratulations! She is the most beautiful little baby. I hope all is well. Three is a wild ride!

jenerekfamily said...

HOLY COW! Babies born that early are NOT this pretty. I can't believe how beautiful she is. Congratulations.

Tara said...

Good work!! And I love how proud Anson and Lorin look. I know they're saying, "She's sooo cute!" Call me if you need anything or just have Drew text John. We're here for you.

aMs said...

Congratulations! She is adorable. I can't wait to meet her. :)

Tonya said...

Oh my gosh Kaylynn!! I swear it hasn't been long since I checked your blog and I had NO idea you were even pregnant! Holy cow! She is absolutely beautiful! I feel completely shocked! She's gorgeous! We'll have to come see her!

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

Wow. Congratulations! If I were closer, I'd build you a cake.

Jessie said...

Wow, so tiny and sweet. And hey - NICE choice of name!
A huge congrats to you and your family!

- Jessie (Annie's sister)