Thursday, April 02, 2009

I want to be like Jesus

Lorin was wearing her princess dress, and Anson wanted to wear a dress....

Me: Anson, Boys don't wear Dresses, only girls do, boys get to wear ties.
Anson: But Jesus wears dresses, and I want to be like Jesus.
Me: Hum.......
I have to give Anson credit, I had no answer. And we do have a statue of Jesus, and he is wearing a "dress". At least he wants to be like Jesus.

5 comments:

Sally said...

HA! love it! and good luck with that one. maybe you could get him a manly dress.

Mom said...

What a sweet boy! Give him a hug from Grandma. Can't wait to see all of you in a few weeks.

~ Amy said...

That gave me a good laugh. I hope all is going well out there. You need to update us with a picture of that beautiful baby!!

Bonny said...

I love it. Get him a robe?

M and K said...

Oh. Fer cutesers. This made me smile. Kids, eh?
Miriam