Sunday, May 03, 2009

Who wodda thought?

My BFF Graduated from UVU this weekend! I am so proud of her! For sure the two years we were roommates, she was not on the track of graduating, but looks like the bad influence in her life got married (he he he) and Cindy decided to buckle down and get school over with. Love ya Cindy! I am so happy for you! If you look close, Cindy is on the stage and her "little" brother David (who I love too) is behind her graduating too! Sorry I forgot to flip this one, but this is Jessica in her BEAUTIFUL red dress Mindy gave to her for her blessing day.
This is Jess in her dress, it is amazing how much she looks like her sister Lorin. I just want to say thank you to all my family and friends who came to her blessing, it was so fun to see everyone!
Lady in red
Anson and Makaila saying goodbye.
One night we made BBQ pizza (thanks Sally) and it was a hit with the kids! They got to prepare their own pizza and they loved it!

"You so hot" (inside joke, miss ya Sarah* and Annie)
Anson and his puppy playing

5 comments:

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

you are so hot! and, way to go cindy!

Cindy said...

Thanks BFF!! Someday I will be at your graduation cheering you on!

Sally said...

I love Jessica in her two dresses! They are beautiful. And I'm so glad you liked the pizza, we make it about once a week! See ya Thursday!!

Alisa said...

Can Jess come dancing with me, cheek to cheek? Love ya, your kids are adorable, I love lil miss diva Lolo.

Tara said...

I love your puppy! And I'm Kate.