Friday, February 19, 2010

three down, two more to go

I was going to wait until all our birthdays were over to post all our b day parties, but for my BFFC (Alisa)I will post something for her.
This is my Birthday party. I spent it with my kids, I wanted nothing more than to be with them. My parents came over for dinner too. I love being with my family on my Birthday. Anson had a party with his two friends. They seemed to have a lot of fun eating pizza and chasing each other with swards.
Anson and Lorin enjoying the basement that drew has been working so hard on (yes Lorin loves wearing her tutu.)

The kids love to eat with Jessie

Lorins B day! It was on Super Bowl Sunday, so we had a Foot ball party with cake and Ice Cream.
All she wanted for her birthday was a flower from Drew, and a Guitar. yes, she got both. This is also Jessie's favorite toy, but Lorin is a good sport and shares well. (Rock on!)


Anson is not afraid to sing and dance.


Anson and Lorin both got guitars for their birthdays, and they like to play together with them.


Jessie says hi too.


I will put pictures of Jessie's B-day and Drew's B day in a couple of weeks. I PROMISE!


2 comments:

Alisa said...

Yeaaaaaaaa! Anson and Lorin looked so extatic for your birthday!!! Glad she is finally wearing that tutu you made, took her long enough. before you know it Jess will want a matching one....

Sally said...

cute cute. you're such a good mommy. i usually hide from my kids.