Saturday, March 25, 2006

85 Hard minutes

Today started early, Anson woke up around 4:40am and did not go back to sleep. I let him play in bed till about 5am, then I gave him a bottle and turned on "Mickey Music" DVD. After he finished the bottle he was entertaned for about 20 more minutes, then he wanted to play with someone. You would think us going out there to play with him would make him happy, but he just cried and wanted to be held. We think he is teething again. Around 9am I put him down for a nap. He cried for a LONG 85 min and just stoped. I hope he sleeps for an hour or more. But I do have a plan for today, Mindy and I are going "shopping" today, and Grandma is going to watch Anson for me. Anson loves to go to Grandmas house, she has 2 dogs and he loves them so much. So I hope he will be happy for her, so I can enjoy my time with Mindy.

2 comments:

Mom said...

85 minutes, yikes! You know with that cherubic little face, you wouldn't think he had 85 minutes worth of fight in him.....just goes to show ya.

~ Amy said...

At least he wasn't banging his head.... The first nap after we took Evan's bottle away, he threw a fit for over an hour and a half, complete with screaming and banging his head. I had to call one of my friends so that I wouldn't run up there and give him back his bottle..