I love Sundays, not is it only the day of "rest" but church is getting very interesting these days. Anson takes a nap around 9or 10am and church starts at 11am. One thing we have learned the hard way is to never wake a sleeping Anson. So we wait for him to wake up, throw him in his church cloths, and run to church. By that time the sacrament has all ready been passed and we chill in the back with Anson. For Sundayschool we have incredable teachers, they always teach POWERFUL lessons, so when Anson even starts to act up, we feel guilty and take him out in the hall, where many other mothers are with their babys. So our kids play together and we talk and have our own "Sundayschool". Releifsociety is no different, you sit down for a few minutes and back out in the hall it is. This time I dont mind going out, I am not a big fan of Releifsociety. (sorry Pam, and Tara and all others that are involved in it) When we get home, we put on play cloths and go to Grandmas house and play with her dogs untill Grandma and Grandpa get back from their church. We all help and make dinner, which this Sunday was so so so so good! Grandma made home made corn tortieas and pressure cooked beans, and real spanish rice! It was so good! Anson even ate so much we were all waiting for him to puke it back up, but he kept it all down and was very full. By the time we got home it was time for Anson to go to bed (6:15 ish).
So the reason I love Sundays, it is a day to be with the family, go to church, spend most of it in the hall, and have some good eats. I LOVE SUNDAYS
Monday, March 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I used to love Sundays when we had 9:00 church. We'd come home, eat lunch and Evan and I would take a long afternoon nap. This year we have church at 1pm. It's nice not to have to rush in the morning but the trade-off is Evan being either cranky and miserable for several hours until bedtime or letting him nap and being up with him late into the evening...Sundays don't feel so leisurely anymore.
Post a Comment