Monday, May 01, 2006

Utah Lake

This weekend I went boating with Cindy her husband Jim, David and his girl friend, Eric, Allan and Mindy. We went to Utah Lake, which is by far the closest lake to us, we left at 10am, got to the lake at 10:20am and it felt like we were the only ones there. Jim went water skiing, and knee boarding, and did a very good job. It was way too cold for me to get out in the water like that. David went wake boarding, and it was fun to watch him, but the reason we all went was for the TUBE! The tube can fit six people on it, so after every one did their thing on the skiis and boards, we jumped on the tube and had a blast! David drove us around while we hung on for our lives! We did not want to fall off because the water was SO COLD! Eric and I were on the front of the tube, and I love Eric, he pulled me back on a few times, while Cindy being behind me would hang on to me and almost rip me off, ( i guess that is what friends are for). Around 1pm we headed back for land, packed up, did a quick wash of the boat and were back in SF at 2pm. I noticed I was a "little red" from the sun, but it didn't look too bad. But that night the light shade of red turned to LOBSTER RED, and who can sleep being a lobster? Not me! Yes the Burn still hurts and it does not help that Anson likes to grab my legs when he wants to be picked up, or hold on to my arms when I am holding him, But it was all worth it, I love being with the Bushmans, and boating was a blast! We are all excited for the weekend that Drew can go with us, he has had to work a lot, but comming up he will have Saturdays off, and Cindy is excited to see Drew handle himself on the tube, I am sure we will all get a kick out of it. I can tell this is going to be a fun summer!

No comments: