Friday, April 28, 2006

Five Years

Yes, yesterday was our five year anniversary. We went out to eat at Ruby River. My parents watched Anson so it was just Drew and I (Anson has became HORRIABLE at restaurants!), so it was very nice to eat in "peace". Just a few tables over there was a little boy about Ansons age and he was so cute, but seemed like a hand full to his parents too. Drew and I couldn't stop laughing at the baby. Dinner was great! We both got the New York cut and I got french fries and Drew got their yummy potato. On our way home we stoped at a store to get milk for Anson, but on the way to the milk, we passed some toys and got Anson some toys, and some blowing bubbles, and some duckies (he loves ducks). We ran home to play with Anson, he loved the toys we got him. We then put him to bed, and Drew and I talked about how cute Anson is all night long. We love him! It has been an awesome five years, and the past year and a half, has been the best, thanks to Anson.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I'm so glad 5 years doesn't feel like 50. You guys are great! Love ya!