Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dirt



Now Drew said I could not blog about the house because it is his "job" but to be honest, Drew is working all day and night on this house, and he has no time to post pictures.... So..... I am not posting pictures of the house, I am posting pictures of my Anson, and the house is in the back ground.... Drew, my dad, uncle Gary and some other guys did the footings on the cement yesterday, it looked like hard work! I have an amaizing dad, husband and uncle to do that hard work, THANK YOU! And Anson is cute too, he loves to watch EVERYTHING that is going on down there..... dont tell Drew I put the house on my blog, he will never know.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Great pics! Thanks!

Bonny said...

Hey!

I love seeing your blog updated! Looks like things are crazy at your house. I'm so glad we have blogs to keep in touch!

Later