Saturday, July 21, 2007

Still with mom

Yes, the kids and I are still living with Nana. I was just planning on being here for a week, or less, but things seem to take longer than we planed so we are still here. The thing is, I love it here. Yes, I miss Drew, but he works so much if I were home I would see him just as much as I see him while I am here, And the kids are doing so great! The other day I told drew if he wanted us to move home we would, but he agreed that it was still hot in our house, and he was fine with us being at my moms. And the reason I love being here is that first of all, I have my mom. Since she works at night, she sleeps durring the day but when she wakes up we cook dinner togetther, eat together, clean up together and just have a lot of fun together. And afer we put the kids to bed, I usually go to a neighbors house and hang out with them. I have Bret and Brooke, I have Rilla and John, I have Sharon and Jeff all to keep me company, I really love being here. I am trying to get my dad to make a kitchen down stairs so me and the kids can just permintly live here, he he he . But it sure is fun being with my mom and dad. They seem to still be fine with us living here, and I am loving it more and more every day. Now, I do miss my house in springville, but i just really love visiting here. I guess I just feel at home. I guess I should put that I miss Drew, I do miss him, but I am not lonley like I am in springville, at my moms house I at least have someone to talk to and to be with when Drew is not here. Well just wanted to keep ya all up dated. Happy 24TH! (utah holliday)

No comments: