Monday, October 15, 2007



Saturday, I asked my mom to watch Anson and Lorin, so Drew, Chee and I could go to a movie. I brought the kids to my moms house and we had over an hour until the movie started, Drew asked me what I wanted to do, and I told him I would like some new shoes....... Keep in mind Chee was with us (Drew's friend). But Drew and Chee both thought it was a good Idea to get me a NEW PAIR OF SHOES! I loved it, both Drew and Chee were finding me shoes and I was trying them on, it was like having my own personal assistants. But I found a pair I LOVED and we got them.... Drew also got a new pair of jeans. While on our drive to South Jordan, I was telling Chee how much i want a new pair of flip flops, but I could not find any that were cheep and comfy. So Chee gave me his pair of brown "locals" (Hawaiian flip flops, only sold in Hawaii) So I SCORED with two pairs of foot ware in one day.... I was also telling the guys that the last time I purchased a new pair of shoes was when I was single..... (forever ago) and since we have been married Drew has purchased at least seven pairs of shoes, and me NONE. I did get some comfy hand me downs from Amy when I was prego with Anson, and they have lasted this long as my favorite pair of shoes, but yes, it is true, I now have two pair of new shoes... thank you Drew! THe movie we saw was a flop, I think it was called "Last Season" very stupid, but we were in that theator that you can bring food into so it was a good experence being away from the kids and getting some cool shoes.
draft

1 comment:

Sarah Starr Alleman Smith said...

Whoa! Anytime you want to go shoe shopping, I'm there. I'll just have to be in UT or else you'll just have to come to Cleveland. Happy new shoes. But don't stop there. It sounds like you have some catching up to do.