Tuesday, October 30, 2007

my two boys

Since I do not blog about the progress of the house, I just blog about my kids and family, I have this cute picture of Anson on our "tie in" of the roof. I brought him up there last week and he thought it was the coolest, he kept on wanting to "slide" down.
These are our new shingles, if you can see them, they are super cool, my grandpa Starley gave them to us, we think we can do half the roof with them! Thanks Grandpa! A while ago Drew asked me if he could go back to Ny to help his parents do some house work.... I thought about it and said "only if you take Anson with you." At the time it seemed like a good Idea, but Anson and Drew left this morning and I am so missing my little boy. But it will be nice to have some one on one time with my Lorin, and I have a few projects I want to finish of my own... But I miss Anson.... And Drew......

2 comments:

Bonny said...

cool pics! hope you're doing ok without your boys!

Tyna-Minet said...

Ha ha ha, I'm glad you remembered to throw in the fact that you miss Drew too!