Tuesday, June 09, 2009

time flys

ok, so time flys and I have not posted in a while, but to my defence, it feels like yesterday that I posted last........ This is Jessie, she has such a cute smile! love her!
Anson was playing and working outside with Drew, and he literally fell asleep on the dog mat..... such a hard worker.

This is Anson with his pants on his head and his shirt on his waist, he thought he was so funny! and Lorin and I got a chuckle out of it too


At Home Depo they have kids days when they can go and do crafts. My mom and dad take Lorin and Anson and do a craft together! Thanks Nana and Papa.

We have a cute little place to go fishing just a couple of miles from our house, so drew takes his kids fishing, we hardly catch things, but the kids love to go with their dad.


This is a cute picture of Drew and Lorin.


Justin organized a 5k run for a little boy with Leukemia, and since this boy goes in to fight the "monster" (cancer) he is the super hero Spider man, and and will battle the monster and win. So spider man came to run too and Alisa and I got our pics with him in the background. we are so clever.


I am by far the coolest mom EVER! or that is what Anson thinks since i got to meet Spider man!






2 comments:

Baker Family said...

Oh, I miss my cousins. I would have loved to run with you guys and "spiderman".
We need a big reunion again.

Lisa said...

Hey Girl! Did you get my message I left on your phone? Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! BTW cutest blog ever!