Drew and I were talking on how much the kids have changed in just a few months, so to prove it, we
imitated our favorite picture so you can see how much our kids have changed.

July. Notice Jessie is to chubby to fit in the stroller.

March. Notice how skinny Jessie's cute little legs are, and Anson and Lorin are both so happy to have a baby sister..... So much has changed.
4 comments:
wow, she has really chunked out. so cute! i love in that recent picture of the three how serious they all are. it reminds me of pictures from the olden days... where no one ever smiled. it made me laugh. your kids are cute.
Why is it so cute for a baby to chunk out but not for me???
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, Okay so I normally limit my comments to one per visit, but this post is awesome. I love that their facial expressions are so different in the two pictures and I cannot believe how big Jessie is now! It's amazing how much they change in just a few short months.
Your little ones are adorable. I'm so glad you are all healthy and well.
Post a Comment