This is our gang. Rachel, Dallin, Anson and Lorin. They played all summer together and had a blast together!
My baby Jessie, she loves to eat!
We went camping, and had so much fun! we defiantly need to go more! (hint hint drew)
Jessie loved being rocked to sleep in the shade, and listening to the birds oh the joys of camping.
Smore time! Lorin was sad that I HAD to help her hold the stick, but I just didn't trust her that close to the fire. Anson on the other hand, is a natural PAYNE.
The Fruits of our labor
I would give her a million smores just for her smile. LOVE HER.
Anson likes to go down to his play room and hit the bag around. He Loves to punch, so we thought we would let him use my punching bag and hit all he wants, but just on the bag, not other people... so far it works!and ps. this is an old picture of the playroom, it is now has carpet and tons of toys.


6 comments:
Where did you guys camp? Looks like so much fun. 3 kids! you are one busy momma!
Your family is getting so big! Sounds like your summer was terrific. Call me sometime when you run! Maybe I'll see if I can keep up with you. :)
Hey Kaylynn,
I have been meaning to tell you. I went to the Oakland temple last week and was helped in the visitors center by a sister missionary. When I asked where she was from, she said Spanish Fork. I asked if she knew Kaylynn Starley...she said she knew a Mindy Starley (I keep thinking missionaries are our age..we are getting old). Anyways, she said, "you mean Kaylynn Payne?? She was my basketball coach". Her name is Sister Gardener..and she was super nice and says hi. What a small world.
Thank you! Great pics. I love hearing about what the kids are doing. Tell Anson and Lorin we miss them too and they are welcome anytime.... just as an aside.... Lisa brought Ben over early this morning before Evan and Maddie were up. Evan apparently heard Ben in his sleep and came tearing downstairs. He thought Ben sounded like Lorin and that meant that Anson was here! He was so disappointed when it wasn't Anson. We've got to get them together soon!
When did that dog get so big. He looks like Rumples. Looks like you're having fun. Good work.
Those are fun pictures. I haven't taken our kids camping yet. What kind of mom am I?
Post a Comment