Monday, November 12, 2007

My Kids

A picture of Lorin, she loves being outside.
The other day I found Anson in Lorins room with the light off and him feeding George ,his monkey, a bottle. and then he put George in Lorins crib and shut the door and was quiet so George could sleep..... I just wish he would be quiet so Lorin could sleep..... Anson loves our trees, he tries to climb them, but this is as far as he can get (phew)

Lorins turn to climb the tree... I love the Fall!!! ps, don't worry, Drew is hiding behind the tree holding Lorin....
The other day I dressed the kids up to get their pictures taken, Anson had a per-ma SCOWL, nothing could make him happy, so this is about how the pictures went in the studio....

3 comments:

Robison Fam. said...

so I love the pink and brown... sooo cute! And I want one of thos pics. even if he did scowl. Hope you survived alright without your boys. I will be up your way next week, hopefully we can hook up.

Bonny said...

Beautiful trees!

I love the story about Anson and his monkey. So cute. He wants to be just like his mom!

Alisa said...

Cute monkey! I am so glad Drew was holding Lorin, I was scared a bit when I saw the pic. Love the perma scowl as well. I am sure I have a few of those as a kid. What fun