
THis is Utah coming out onto the field

This is the kick off

THis is the first play, and the first fight of the game, not only in the big pile but off to the left there is a Utah player and a BYU player still gong at it.
all in all it was a good game, I feel bad for the Cops in the crowd, they had to keep breaking up fights. You see I get Free tickets because Drew works Traffic Control and he gets two tickets to every game he works, most of the cops work the traffic and then come and watch the game, but Drew is so nice he gives me his two tickets and I get to bring a friend of my choice to the game.... Plus you could not PAY Drew to watch a BYU football game.......
1 comment:
Who won that game again? Need I say more? Wish I could have been there to gloat!
Post a Comment