

On Tuesday morning I was doing the dishes and as I ran the disposal, the pipe under the sinck BUSTED and sprayed water EVERYWHERE! So I locked the kids out of the kitchen and cleaned the mess up........... I heard Anson and Lorin giggling and so I ran into my room and saw they had gotten a hold of a black perent marker and went wild........ After Drew got home from work I was making Lorin a bottle and saw a MOUSE in our kitchen!!!!! I of corse SCREAMED and Drew and Anson came running (my heros) Drew caught the mouse and started on the plumbing. Anson was at his side the whole time. We kept the mouse for Anson to watch for the night and then Drew brought it to a feild in the morning. These are just some cute picutes of my boys.
2 comments:
ack! A Mouse!
I hope you can get the parker cleaned off...
Great picture of drew and anson working on the sink!
i mean... the Marker... not parker..
Post a Comment