
Here is Anson with his spidy, he LOVES spider man! and notice the PJ's on him..... yes it is new years eve and he STILL has them on..... now I bought four pair, so we have changed him, and we really struggled to get him into Church cloths yesterday, but I promised him if he was good at church we could come home and get back into his spider man PJ's. You should take some time and come and see Anson, he really BELIEVES he is spider man, he is so cute!

Yes, for all of those who cannot believe their eyes, I gave my daughter a DOLL for Christmas, and she loves it, and i am happy for her!
This was Christmas with G-ma Starley. you can see Corys cute little girl too.
THis was my mom getting her Vacuum, she has been giving my dad hints all month for a new vacuum and we all knew he got it for her but we teased her for weeks that she was not going to get it... ha ha ha, i guess you had to be there, but she was so so so happy!
2 comments:
great pics. Your kids are great. Sorry we didn't make it over to see you while we were in Utah. I don't know what I was thinking! We'll be back in may!
looks like fun. I hope aunt Pam has fun using her vaccum. She is welcome to come over to my place and test it out.
Post a Comment