We also built a snow man, and the base was so big, we made Anson a chair to sit with his snow man.
Anson LOVES to read to Lorin, it makes my job easy, I put them in the bath, take them out, sit them in the chair with a book and Anson reads to Lorin and I come in, give Lorin a bottle and put Lorin to bed. Anson feels like he did something nice and he is happy, and we are all happy if Anson is happy.
I caught them both blinking at the same time, but it looks like they are both sleepy..... I love it....

2 comments:
you are an awesome mom and your kids are awesome!
We need to come over to your house. We have yet to make a snowman. Poor Miriam. She's probably given up by now. We have, however, done lots of snow-eating.
Post a Comment