Monday, March 24, 2008

March Madness!

Since it has been a while since I have posted pictures of my kids and what we have been doing, here are some pictures of our March. Even though Lorin was so sick, she still smiled for Drew.
This is Drews BIG 30, the kids had a blast, Anson loves B day parties We use to have to hold Lorin down, and she would be kicking and screaming every time we gave her the "mask" (for her RSV) but it got to the point that she would sit down and hold it on herself, SO FUNNY! I guess you just had to be there, but she is such a big girl.

Anson telling the guys to get to work, and he also got busted doing some muding himself. If you look closely, you can see big blobs of mud on the wall next to him. THis picture is typical, Anson needing to be helping papa and dad. he is such a good worker.

2 comments:

aMs said...

Yea! your addition is almost done it looks like! maybe I'll see it one day! I can't believe Trish and Kyle were together! they are weirdos

Annie said...

I hope Lorin is feeling better. You guys are such wonderful parents. I'm so happy to know you.