Monday, March 24, 2008

Sprite Allred

This is Sprite. The Allreds (our fabulious neighbors) are moving soon and do not want to bring their bird into their new house. Since every time we go to the Allreds house Anson has to see Sprite, Lynnae offered to give us Sprite. After considering we have a cat and two kids, we still accepted the offer. Lynnae brought Sprite over Easter morning and we are now owners of this wonderfull bird. To be honest, I think Drew is more excited than Anson, and the cat. Drew put on "sounds of birds" all sunday, and Sprite seemed to love to hear the other birds. Drew played with it al sunday and I am suprised he did not sleep next to it last night. Sprite seems happy, we put it up high when we are not home and at night, other than that, sprite sits by the window (in a cage) but we plan on training Sprite to be held and fly around the house. Thanks Allreds.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

I can imagine that you do have a very happy kitty at the moment!

Bonny said...

wow lots of great posts! I love all your stuff from easter and everything. you got a bird! ha ha drew loves it. Sounds like fun stuff going on at your house. poor lorin with the mask. I hope she is feeling better.