Monday, April 14, 2008

Fun times.

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted pictures of the kids. So here is what our couple of weeks have been like...

SPRING!!


Drew and Anson flew a KITE!!! Anson was so EXCITED! They got it up super high, Drew is good at one on one time with the kids. They love their dad. Lorin is loving to draw! Anson is good at watching her to make sure she stays on the paper, but they both have a good time together.

Anson got a hold of a marker, he was trying to be "black spider man".... it worked...... I did finally get it off, I put him in the tub and scrubbed his "black spider man" face off... now he is sweet little spider man. (not a good day)
My sweet little Lorin, why is it they love food that makes a mess?
Uncle Gary came over and helped us with our house... Anson loves uncle Gary, but when he saw him in this suit, he was scared... Gary was so funny.
Saturday was so nice outside! Anson is trying to teach Lorn how to shoot hoops. little does Anson know, Lorin is going to SCHOOL him in one on one soon.
Drew was playing with the kids in our back yard, what a good dad.

4 comments:

~ Amy said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "black spiderman" picture. Makes me feel a little better about what is going on with markers, pens, crayons, pencils and chalk at our house. And...did you buy the kids some sand or are they playing in some of your left-over dirt? The house is looking GREAT! Did you pick any colors yet?

Robison Fam. said...

Looks like a lot of fun! We have been having such beautiful weather, I love it too! I need to call you soon, we have not talked in forever!

Alisa said...

Oh what fun, black spider man looks awsome!! Miss you guys

Bonny said...

oh my gosh his face! that is hilarious! Cute pics. looks like you are doing great!