Monday, May 03, 2010

GASP!

Yes, it has been awhile, sorry. So for all those out there that have asked to see pictures of what we have been up too, here is just a brief rundown. We have been trying to get a picture of all three of our kids together looking at the camera, here is our last attempt. Anson loves to sit by Jess and put his arm around her.
Us just being crazy

Jessie wanted to play in the bathroom while Anson was taking a bath. Anson jumped in his swim suite and they had a party.

Drew reading the kids their bedtime story. I love this time of night.

We have been getting our food storage ready, this is our emergency bucket, I think we are all ready to go, just put the lid on and roll them to safety.

Easter with Nana and Papa. Tyson was studying for finals so Mindy came over to have an egg hunt with the kids. I still think Mindy got more eggs than the kids. he he he.

Grandma and Grandpa Jeppson were excited to have an Easter egg hunt with the kids. Makaila has been spending her days here and grandma and pa ran down here to be with all the kids before Easter.



See this hoop? Yes, basketball was my first love, and Drew got me a hoop when we first moved in to the house with a promise we would get a cement pad to make me a court. Well, here it is! My niece Makaila likes to bounce the ball.

Our Sunday BBQ with the family. Mindy and Tyson are leaving soon to Texas for school. I am so sad to see them go, they will have to spend more Sundays over here for more BBQ's. I love being with my family, after dinner we cleared up the food and played "HORSE" it was fun to hang out with everyone.

This is how wonderful life is.......
To all those who are wondering, Cory is doing GREAT! We thank you for your prayers, and your kindness to him and his sweet little family. He just finished his second round of Chemo and got to play X-box with Drew on Sunday (so Cory and Drew). Thanks again for all your support and prayers.








4 comments:

Alisa said...

Yea! Thanks for the update! Didn't know you had a b-ball court. Whoot whoot! Cute family!

~ Amy said...

Thanks for the update, the kids look so cute and HAPPY. I wish we lived closer. I just want to hug and kiss them.

Also, I am envious of your very own basketball court. You look absolutely awesome by the way. Miss you.

Robison Fam. said...

It is so nice to see your cute kiddos! What an awesome court! I miss you Kay. We need to chat and catch up one of these days!

Tara said...

I also am jealous of the basketball court. My parents have one in their backyard and I really miss it. When do you want the kids to come work for you? I'll call you but if you want them before I do, give me a call.