Lolo has always been this tough
. girl. Hard Core. She rarely
crys when she gets hurt, she usually falls, gets up and says "
I'm ok" and I think that is so cute when she does that. On Sunday we were at Church (
lolo's favorite place to be, no joke) and she turns to me and says her tummy hurts, so Drew takes
Lolo home and she takes a nap and "sleeps it off" when she got up, she was playing and running around the house. I came home and Drew went to the third hour of church (I love living in
Utah) and Lorin was running all around. Jessie and I were laughing at
Lorin because she was being so CRAZY, then out of nowhere, Lorin jumps into her beanbag, which was right up against the entertainment center, and WHAM!!! poor girl hit her head so hard, on the corner .... I tried not to look worried when she looks up at me, then she jumps up and says "I'm
ok" then she walks over to me and starts to cry. By the time Drew got home,
Lolo was done crying, but she just wanted to cuddle and Drew
grabbed the camera and took this photo. To stand up for
Lolo, Drew made her pull this face, she really just cried a bit, but she can sure pull a face if you ask her too.
Man, I love this girl.
1 comment:
Ooooouuuuccccchhhh. Look at the egg! Poor girl, glad she is ok, and I can't beleve how much you have blogged lately! Holy crap, that's a record!
Post a Comment