Monday, May 17, 2010

Red Sox!

In Mapleton they have a parade every year for the baseball and softball players. Anson is on the Red Sox team (yes Tommie, the Red Sox). I think the Parade what the highlight of Ansons LIFE! Look at my boy, keeping his eye on the ball.

Jessie and Lolo watching the game together.


Jessie and Drew enjoying the AWESOME weather we have been having.


Ok, so I just had to put this up in hopes that Tommie sees this. I think Anson was not even a month old and Tommie brought Anson a Yankee hat in hopes that Anson will keep up the Payne love for those NY guys, but with a little pull from me, he will be a Red Sox fan.... sorry Tommie, we still love you.

2 comments:

Robison Fam. said...

Luke played on the Yankees t-ball this year, I guess we are rivals, the truth is I despise the yankees and the red sox... I am a blue jays fan at heart!

Robison Fam. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.