Jessie loves to "eat" the water! she does not care that it is freezing cold water, she loves being in it! I love my Jessie
We had a family dinner and Tyson brought watermelon and it was the best thing ever to these kids!
On Memorial day we went up to my grandpa's cabin and had fun with the family up there. Jessie crawled threw this whole field and pulled all the yellow flowers. what a good weeder!
Lorin thought it was the best thing ever to sit in Jessie's stroller, so when Jessie was not in in, Lorin Jumped into it and thought she was so NEAT to have a seat.
I love the cabin and this little stream that runs next to it. I have so many memories of Nathan and I playing in this stream, a lot of wet shoes, but grandma let us play in it anyways. Being at the cabin makes me miss being a kid. I want to spend more time up there this summer with my kids, just a nice little get away.
We also got the slip and slide out, however, my kids just ran down it.... we need someone to show them how to do it... if we had it in the back yard, i would do it with them, but there is no way i will do it in the front with all my neighbors watching. so next time this is out, it will be in the back yard and i will be leading the way!

2 comments:
Your kids all got a growth spurt, holy crap!! Hope you have a fun summer
You just have to throw them down it when they get to the slide after running. That's what I do, then tell them to do it themselves. Of course, then they just want you to throw them every time.
Mir
Post a Comment