Monday, April 03, 2006
Just Visiting
On Saturday Drew had mentioned we had a mouse problem in our outdoor shed. I just thought our dog would handle it, that is what animals are for. But on Sunday night I was enjoying a nice cold glass of water and I hear this scratching in the kitchen. I looked in there and saw our cat Skeetiz up on a bar stool looking down. Silence. And scratching continues. I realize it is not our cat scratching, but it is comming from our celing/walls. I run and get Drew who was playing a computer game, so I was not so sure he was too happy that I enterrupted him. But it is official, we have visitors in our walls, and attic. Skeetiz is having a blast hearing them scratch all over, mostly in the kitchen and hall areas, Drew woke up early this morning ran down to walmart and got some mouse traps and poisn, hopefully that takes care of our problem, if not, expect Anson and I to be gone till the mice are. I am not sure which I hate more, mice, or bats...... Kinna makes me miss Buffalo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
No mice here, if you feel like visiting...
I hate mice, but bats are worse! Thankfully, since Tom moved out, we haven't had any bats.... but he is coming home the same time you are......
Post a Comment