Tuesday, April 25, 2006

That's what kids are for

This last week has been such nice weather outside! Anson of corse has loved it too. We spend almost all day outside, I cannot even get him inside to eat, I would set up a blanket for us to eat on, and that seemed to make him happy. While outside I wanted to get some much needed yard work done, so I started to pull weeds, and Anson had a fun time watching me. At least for a while. He then wanted to help, so I would pull the weeds, and he would put them in the bucket. He loved this for a while. I then showed him how to use a minni rake, to move the dirt around. He LOVED this then I started to rake the walnuts out of the grass, and anson helped with his rake. We made some piles of nuts, and he helped put them in the bucket. He loves to work! Now I know why people have big families. The more hands there are, the more work gets done! hummmmmmmmmmmmm :-)

No comments: