Monday, April 24, 2006
Now I Know
This past week has been so nice outside! Anson and I have spent almost every waking minute out there. We even eat outside, it has been so nice. And I am happy to say that I have gotten a lot of yard work done too. Anson saw me pulling weeds and putting them in a bucket. He came over and wanted to help, so I pulled the weeds, and Anson put them in the bucket. Later I showed him how to use a rake, and he loved moving dirt around, I think that was his favorite, playing and eating the dirt, it was so cute, I wish I had a camera, but at the time I was just enjoying playing with Anson I didn't even think of taking pictures. Another thing he did was pick up wallnuts and put them in the bucket. We have two very large wallnut trees, and they "shed" wallnuts all year long, they never stop falling, so it is a usual thing for us to rake them up. Anson liked this, he got his minni rake and raked up wallnuts and put them in the bucket. I now know what kids are for.... Good Workers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment